You need health insurance. These days, there are many different affordable options. It doesn’t matter if you’re young, old, single, married or have children, you need health insurance to protect you financially if a serious illness or accident occurs in your life.
Now is the time to choose health insurance for 2021. The 2021 Health Insurance Marketplace is open and you have until December 15 to apply for new 2021 health coverage. At this time, you can also renew, change or update your current health plan for 2021.
Once you select a health insurance in Jacksonville, Florida, your coverage will start January 1, 2021.
Choosing health insurance can be overwhelming. With different plans and providers, there are so many options. The process can become overwhelming and confusing to know which plan actually is right for you, and your family, if applicable.
You don’t need to make this decision alone. At Thomas & Associates, we are a team of certified health insurance brokers. We can help find you the best, affordable health insurance quotes in the Jacksonville area. We’ve been helping individuals, families, groups, and small businesses get health insurance plans since 1970. We represent the top Florida company with largest provider networks and most coverage options.
How to Select the Right Health Insurance Plan in Jacksonville For You
We wanted to share a few tips for you to think about when choosing a health insurance plan that is right for you:
- With most plans, especially plans in the Marketplace (healthcare.gov), there are different categories, which will determine how much you will share the costs with the plan. There are five categories of Marketplace insurance plans: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Catastrophic.
- Think about how much you are able to spend in a month – this is called the monthly premium. The monthly premium is what you pay every month, regardless if you use any medical services or not.
- Research what the out-of-pocket costs will be, so you will know what you have to pay for each type of service.
- See what types of benefits are being offered and think about what you and your family will need.
- Look to technology for help! Some health insurance providers are making the process easier than ever. For example: If you currently have Florida Blue, you can review your current plan and compare it to 2021’s plans through the Premium and Plan Compare tool. In this tool, you can compare/contrast costs, benefits, tax credits and more.
Get Health Insurance with a Broker in Jacksonville, Florida
The health insurance plan that is “right” for you is the one that best fits your needs and budget. There are so many options out there for you, and it’s our job to help you find the one that makes the best sense for your life. We will take the time to help you review your options and choose a policy that works for you.
Our team will help you through every step of the health insurance buying process and make health insurance easy for you to understand. When you work with us, you will know and understand all components and benefits of your health insurance plan. We will find you the best plan based on your medical needs, family size, and budget.
Our Jacksonville health insurance company will help you get matched to your risk tolerance in relation to plan benefits copays, coinsurance, deductibles, and medication formularies. We will do the FREE research to help you get the Right Doctors, Right Coverage, and Right Price!
At Thomas & Associates, we have years of experience helping people find and apply for the right health insurance plan. We will help you choose a plan based on your specific needs and budget. Our certified brokers can help you through the 2021 healthcare enrolling process.
Also, if you have a qualifying event, you can apply for health insurance any time throughout the year.
Through years of experience and knowledge of the system, we will find you a great health plan. Our certified agent brokers at Thomas & Associates insurance agency in Jacksonville, Florida, will help you select a healthcare insurance plan that is best suited to medical needs and finances.
If you’re looking for an individual healthcare plan or a group healthcare plan, our certified agent brokers at Thomas & Associates insurance agency in Jacksonville, Florida, can help you get the best plan.
Let us help you find the right healthcare plan. Contact us for more information and to get a quote today! To work with our agents, click our Jacksonville health insurance contact page or call 904-730-3900.