Open enrollment for Medicare starts, October 15, 2015 and ends on December 7, 2015. This is a great time to review what compliments your Medicare plan. For many people that are use to how Medicare works already know that Medicare Part A and B only cover 80% of coverage. For the consumer that means you must pay the remaining 20% and any other deductibles that may apply. For people who are just coming into Medicare they aren’t aware how this works. Plus there is Part D, to cover drugs. It can take a long time to figure it out on your own. Choosing the wrong plan can hurt you financially and you have to wait a whole year to change. 

Then figure in the “confusing” terms Medicare Advantage plans, Supplements, and medigap. It can get overwhelming. What you may not be aware of is how easy it is to speak to a knowledgeable representatives at Thomas and Associates, it costs the same as going online or direct to the insurance companies. There are no fees and we will help you pick the right Medicare plan for you and your situation by talking about what fits.

So pick up the phone, let’s make an appointment or come on into the office, talk face to face and find the right Medigap plan for you.